Astaro IPsec VPN Client
5 User, 1 License
- BUYING SUMMARY: Astaro ASC0005LP IPsec VPN Client simplifies setting up remote access to corporate network data for mobile or home workers. Astaro's ASC0005LP IPsec VPN Client offers secure and flexible remote access for any type of network environment with minimal administrative support.
Astaro IPsec VPN Client Datasheet
Astaro ASC0005LP IPsec VPN client is used for IPsec based remote access for Windows 32/64 bit systems. The ASC0005LP allows remote access to corporate network data for mobile or home workers. The IPsec client can be easily set up with minimal administrative effort, and it is equipped with security features such as strong encryption and secure authentication.
- One-click VPN
Users can download and install their individual VPN packages by a single mouse click from the Astaro Security Gateway UserPortal.
- Automatic installation
The complete client installation with all components is done within minutes - no configuration required by the user.
- Universal access
Astaro's VPN clients can be universally deployed for transparently accessing corporate networks from any place.
- Broad OS support
- Strong encryption
Supports state-of-the-art algorithms like AES256 ensures compatibility and data privacy even through unsecured networks
- Secure authentication
Support of X.509 certificates in a PKI offers protection against illegal access
- Authentication:Pre-shared Key, PKI, Smartcards, Token
- Encryption: AES (128,192,256), DES, 3DES (112/168), Blowfish, etc.
- Intelligent split-tunneling for optimum traffic routing
- NAT-Traversal support
- Client-Monitor for graphical overview of connection status
- Works with any Astaro Security Gateway
Astaro IPsec Client Requirements
- 128 MB RAM
- Hard drive
- Windows XP, Vista, or 7