RSA SecurID Authenticator SD200 (3 Year)
- BUYING SUMMARY: The RSA SecurID SD200 is a business card holder sized authenticator that displays a new token code every 60 seconds.
- The user reads the token code from the authenticator's display and types their corresponding passcode (PIN + token code) into the application dialogue box as required.
- These tokens are good for 3 years, after that, you will need to purchase new tokens.
- REQUIRED Authentication Manager Licenses (Click Here to Add Licenses)
- Provides 2-Factor Authentication (one-time password)
- OPTIONAL SecurID On-demand Authenticator (Click Here to Add Licenses)
- Delivers one-time token codes via SMS or E-mail
Warranty: 3 Year
Availability: Hardware Tokens Normally Ship Same Day
RSA SecurID Authenticator Datasheet
The RSA SecurID 200 is the original RSA SecurID hardware token. This business card holder-sized device provides the same excellent performance guaranteed from every RSA SecurID authenticator.
RSA SecurID authenticators help organizations protect private information and assure identities of people, devices and applications exchanging that information. They are designed to fit seamlessly into the existing business infrastructures of our 30,000+ customers worldwide. With a 20-year history of outstanding performance and innovation, the RSA SecurID solution remains an industry standard for organizations looking to protect their key business data assets. RSA SecurID authenticators provide organizations with:
- Strong Network Security
- Reliable Authentication
- Convenient Solutions for End-Users
RSA SecurID At a Glance:
- One of the most widely used authenticator solutions
- Easy-to-use, "zero footprint" options
- Secures internal and remote network access
- Available in hardware and software token form factors
- Interoperable with most leading remote access servers, VPNs, firewalls and web servers
- Transaction-signing capabilities for sensitive financial transactions
- Strong Network Security
Each RSA SecurID authenticator has a unique symmetric key that is combined with a proven algorithm to generate a new one-time password (OTP) every 60 seconds. Patented technology synchronizes each authenticator with the security server, ensuring a high level of security. The onetime password - something you have - is coupled with a secret personal identification number (PIN) - something you
know - to create a combination that is nearly impossible for a hacker to guess. This protection is priceless when the risk of exposing critical information resources is considered.
- Reliable Authentication Solution
RSA SecurID hardware tokens are subjected to rigorous tests to ensure that you do not face hidden costs due to token failures. By selecting RSA SecurID
tokens, organizations can reduce the overhead costs of distributing replacement tokens and drive down the overall cost of security while providing a consistent and easy-to-use authentication experience for end-users.
- Convenient Solution for End-Users
RSA SecurID tokens are as simple to use as entering a password, but much more secure. Each end-user is assigned an authenticator that generates a one-time-use
code. When logging on, the user simply enters this number plus a PIN to be successfully authenticated.