RSA SecurID Hybrid Authenticator SID800 (3 Year)
- BUYING SUMMARY: The RSA SecurID® 800 Authenticator (800) is a hybrid device that combines the portability of RSA SecurID tokens with the power of a smart card in a convenient USB form factor - giving end users a single device for strong authentication without the hassle of juggling multiple credentials. The SID800:
- Includes RSA Smart Card Middleware 3.0
- Generates time-synchronous OTP for secure remote access
- Supports digital certificates for disk & file encryption, authentication, digital signing, andother applications
- Strengthens sumple password authentication by storing users' domain credentails on a hardened security device
- Single Sign-On (SSO) is available with the purchase of the Access Manager License
- REQUIRED Authentication Manager Licenses (Click Here to Add Licenses)
Warranty: 3 Year
Availability: Hardware Tokens Normally Ship Same Day
RSA SecurID 800 Authenticator Datasheet
The RSA SecurID® 800 Authenticator is a hybrid device that combines the portability of RSA SecurID tokens with the power of a smart card in a convenient USB form factor - giving end users a single device for strong authentication without the hassle of juggling multiple credentials. The 800 generates time-synchronous OTPs for secure remote access, supports certificates for disk encryption, authentication and other applications, and strengthens simple password authentication by storing users' domain credentials on a hardened security device. This makes the 800 the ideal
choice where diverse system, application and customer needs exist.
To access resources protected by the RSA SecurID system, users simply combine their secret Personal Identification Numbers (PIN's) (something they alone know) with the token codes generated by their authenticators (something they have). The result is a unique, one-time-use passcode that is used to positively identify, or authenticate, the user. If the code is validated by the RSA SecurID system, the user is granted access to the protected resource. If it is not recognized, the user is denied access.
- One Master Key for Securing Remote Users and Data Assets
The SecurID 800 enables employees to adhere to company security policies by acting as one master key for securing both the remote user and the organizations' critical data assets.
- Flexible Solution Supports Multiple Credentials
Organizations must have the flexibility to choose the most appropriate credential type for securing specific applications. The 800 preserves this flexibility by supporting multiple credentials.
- Industry Leading One-Time Password Solution
RSA SecurID authentication is an industry-leading OTP solution that displays a unique authentication code changing every 60 seconds. The SecurID 800 can be used both as a traditional SecurID fob (token code is read from the authenticator's LCD display) and as a connected token that automates the logon process by submitting the token code via the USB port. In either mode, the user is always required to enter their PIN, thereby ensuring two unique factors for
RSA SecurID At a Glance:
- One of the most widely used authenticator solutions
- Easy-to-use, "zero footprint" options
- Secures internal and remote network access
- Available in hardware and software token form factors
- Interoperable with most leading remote access servers, VPNs, firewalls and web servers
- Transaction-signing capabilities for sensitive financial transactions
RSA offers enterprises a wide range of user authentication options to help positively identify users before they interact with mission-critical data and applications through:
- VPNs & WLANs
- Intranets & Extranets
- Microsoft® Windows® Desktops
- Web Servers
- Other Network Resources