RSA SecurID Authenticator SID900 (2 Year)
- BUYING SUMMARY: The RSA SecurID SID900 combines the industry proven features of RSA SecurID hardware authenticators with a light transaction signing function to strongly protect business transactions.
- The user reads the token code from the authenticator's display and types their corresponding passcode (PIN + token code) into the application dialogue box as required.
- These tokens are good for 2 years, after that, you will need to purchase new tokens.
- REQUIRED Authentication Manager Licenses (Click Here to Add Licenses)
- Provides 2-Factor Authentication (one-time password)
- OPTIONAL SecurID On-demand Authenticator (Click Here to Add Licenses)
- Delivers one-time token codes via SMS or E-mail
Warranty: 2 Year
Availability: Hardware Tokens Normally Ship Same Day
RSA SecurID Authenticator Datasheet
The RSA SecurID 900 is a multi-function device that combines the industry proven features of the world leading RSA SecurID hardware authenticators with a signing function to strongly protect business transactions.
Once an end user has signed on to a financial site and has conducted a transaction (e.g. a funds transfer), the site generates a confirmation number (also known as a "challenge"). The end user enters that challenge number into the RSA SecurID 900 device and it generates a "response" value that displays on the device LCD. The end user then uses that response number as their unique digital signature to support the financial transaction. The application validates the signature against the transaction data and executes the transaction. The RSA SecurID 900 authenticator is compatible with RSA SecurID Authentication Engine (SAE) 2.2,* a lightweight and easy to implement authentication software solution.
RSA SecurID At a Glance:
- One of the most widely used authenticator solutions
- Easy-to-use, "zero footprint" options
- Secures internal and remote network access
- Available in hardware and software token form factors
- Interoperable with most leading remote access servers, VPNs, firewalls and web servers
- Transaction-signing capabilities for sensitive financial transactions
- Strong Network Security
Each RSA SecurID authenticator has a unique symmetric key that is combined with a proven algorithm to generate a new one-time password (OTP) every 60 seconds. Patented technology synchronizes each authenticator with the security server, ensuring a high level of security. The onetime password - something you have - is coupled with a secret personal identification number (PIN) - something you
know - to create a combination that is nearly impossible for a hacker to guess. This protection is priceless when the risk of exposing critical information resources is considered.
- Reliable Authentication Solution
RSA SecurID hardware tokens are subjected to rigorous tests to ensure that you do not face hidden costs due to token failures. By selecting RSA SecurID
tokens, organizations can reduce the overhead costs of distributing replacement tokens and drive down the overall cost of security while providing a consistent and easy-to-use authentication experience for end-users.
- Convenient Solution for End-Users
RSA SecurID tokens are as simple to use as entering a password, but much more secure. Each end-user is assigned an authenticator that generates a one-time-use
code. When logging on, the user simply enters this number plus a PIN to be successfully authenticated.