MXI Central Management Licenses
Centrally configure, manage, and deploy MXI devices using ACCESS Enterprise software
ACCESS Enterprise is a full-featured device lifecycle management solution that allows organizations to provision, configure, and support portable security devices. Streamlined workflows reduce overhead for administrators and provide an intuitive and productive experience for end users.
The Ultimate in Provisioning
The Ultimate in Manageability
- Administrators can tailor security policies and device behavior to different end user needs.
- Advanced user credentials such as digital certificates and RSA SecurID™ soft tokens can be automatically requested from their issuing servers and placed on the device in a single step.
- A simple user interface featuring intuitive wizards facilitates self-serve deployments.
The Ultimate in Portability
- Separable administrative roles provide the granularity required for proper delegation of management duties.
- Seamless integration with an organization's corporate directory avoids any duplication of identity stores.
- A complete history of administrative activities, security policies, and respective state of each individual device are logged to satisfy audit and compliance requirements.
- Queries based on username, device serial number, or certain issuance parameters enhance the administrator's ability to get information about the devices in the system.
- Remote administrative device recovery keeps users productive wherever they are.
- Optional data destruction after multiple failed authentication attempts keeps sensitive data secure.
- Zero-footprint approach means no software needs to be installed on user workstations.
- No administrative rights are necessary on the local system.