Network Monitoring and Report tools are used to track and report on user and network activity. Why be concerned with your network's availability, performance & security?
What does "Network Monitoring & Reporting" entail?
- E-mail/Work Order delivery systems down
- Client database down
- Unauthorized access issues
- Banned software monopolizing resources
- Predictable hardware failures
Network Monitoring & Reporting Benefits:
- Scheduled site/device reporting
- Insight into what equipment & software has been installed & where current or new system resources can be best allocated
- Ability to predict failures before they occur
- Device Availability
- Services and Process Availability
- CPU Utilization
- Network Utilization
- Information, Warning, and Error Events