Apricorn Aegis Secure Key
32 GB Encrypted Flash Drive
- BUYING SUMMARY: ASK-256-32GB Apricorn Aegis Secure Key USB flash drive is easy-to-use and affordable. The data on the Aegis Secure Key flash drive is encrypted in real-time with built in 256 AES hardware encryption.
The Aegis Secure Key provides external security with an alphanumeric keypad for a unique 7 to 16 PIN to gain entry to the flash drive. The flash drive automatically locks itself when it is unplugged from the computer or when the power to the USB port is turned off.
Apricorn Aegis Secure Key Datasheet
Apricorn's Aegis Secure Key provides security in easy-to-use and affordable USB flash drive. The Aegis Secure Key incorporates 256-bit AES encryption as well as an alphanumeric keypad PIN. All data on the Aegis Secure Key is encrypted in real-time with the built in 256 AES hardware encryption. The flash drive automatically locks when it is unplugged from the computer or when power to the USB port is turn off.
Please refer to datasheet for more details.
- Unlock the drive with your own unique 7 to 15-digit PIN
- Encrypts 100% of your data in real-time with full disk AES CBC hardware encryption
- Includes a drive reset feature which clears both User and Admin PINs, destroys the data, creates a randomly generated encryption key and allows the drive to be reused
- Internal drive components are protected by a super tough epoxy compound
- Works with Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and Symbian systems
- Easy to use keypad design
- Administrator, Drive Reset, and Auto-Lock Features
- Dust and Water resistant durable aluminium housing
- Wear resistant keypad layered with polyurethane to prevent alphanumeric keypad from fading
- Comes in 4 GB, 8 GB, 16 GB, and 32 GB
- Plug-in-play and compatible on any system
- Secure storage
- Data Transfer Rates up to 27 MB per read & up to 24 MB per second write
- Uses USB 2.0 Interface
- Warranty - 3 Year Limited
- System Requirements - OS independent: Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android, & Symbian