RSA Authentication Manager
Enterprise Edition License, 10-25 Users
- BUYING SUMMARY: RSA Authentication Manager Enterprise Edition License includes;
- Supports 1 primary & up to 10 replicas in each realm.
- Supports up to 6 realms.
- Support for high-availability (support for VERITAS Cluster Sever on Solaris is included).
- Authentication Deployment Manager included.
- 200 user authentications/second.
- Scalable for over 5 million users.
Availability: License & Electronic Download Normally Issued within 24-72 Hours
|REQUIRED: SecurCare Maintenance (Support / SW Updates)||
RSA Authentication Manager Datasheet
RSA Authentication Manager: The central two-factor authentication software that provides capabilities to manage security tokens, users, multiple applications, agents, and resources across physical sites. Authentication Manager verifies authentication requests and centrally administers authentication policies for enterprise networks. It is the power behind SecurID security tokens. It is scaled to support organization of any size and protects multiple applications and resources across numerous physical sites.
The system comprehensively addresses
the four capabilities required for identity assurance:
credential management and policy, authentication,
authorization and intelligence.
RSA Authentication Manager At a Glance:
- Enterprise-class two-factor security engine powers the authentication of more than 25 million RSA SecurID users worldwide
- Scales to meet the needs of small to large enterprises
- Interoperable with more than 350 products from more than 200 vendors at no additional charge
- Enables a flexible array of centrally managed credential methods
- Powers strong authentication for millions of RSA SecurID end-users worldwide
- Supports enterprise-class deployments with hundreds of simultaneous authentications
- Offers high performance and scalability with enterprise-level management features
- Provides centralized, easy, and cost-effective administration
- Delivers robust logging and reporting capability
- Interoperates with more than 400 networking products and applications out of the box