RSA Authentication Manager
Base Edition License, 155-250 Users
- BUYING SUMMARY: RSA Authentication Manager Base Edition includes;
- License is perpetual, SecurCare Maintenance is required to continue receiving software updates
- Supports 1 primary & 1 replica authenticating server
- Supports 1 realm (groups of primary & replica servers)
- No support for high-availability systems.
- Authentication Deployments Manager not included.
- 72 user authentications/second Scalable for over 1 million users.
- Authenticates users to Microsoft Windows OS desktops and domains - online and offline
Availability: License & Electronic Download Normally Issued within 24-72 Hours
|REQUIRED: SecurCare Maintenance (Support / SW Updates)||
RSA Authentication Manager Datasheet
RSA Authentication Manager: The central two-factor authentication software that provides capabilities to manage security tokens, users, multiple applications, agents, and resources across physical sites. Authentication Manager verifies authentication requests and centrally administers authentication policies for enterprise networks. It is the power behind SecurID security tokens. It is scaled to support organization of any size and protects multiple applications and resources across numerous physical sites.
The system comprehensively addresses
the four capabilities required for identity assurance:
credential management and policy, authentication,
authorization and intelligence.
RSA Authentication Manager At a Glance:
- Enterprise-class two-factor security engine powers the authentication of more than 25 million RSA SecurID users worldwide
- Scales to meet the needs of small to large enterprises
- Interoperable with more than 350 products from more than 200 vendors at no additional charge
- Enables a flexible array of centrally managed credential methods
- Powers strong authentication for millions of RSA SecurID end-users worldwide
- Supports enterprise-class deployments with hundreds of simultaneous authentications
- Offers high performance and scalability with enterprise-level management features
- Provides centralized, easy, and cost-effective administration
- Delivers robust logging and reporting capability
- Interoperates with more than 400 networking products and applications out of the box