Order Cutoff Time
Please check our Payment Options
section for a complete description of all methods of payment.
We offer a 30 day return policy on selected items subject to manufacturer return policy. See specifics below or call for information not listed.
- Damaged or Dead on Arrival Products: Products that fail within the first 15 days after receipt of products or that arrive damaged, can be returned as “Dead on Arrival” (DOA) for a product exchange subject to the manufacturers warranty.
- Damaged products should be refused at the time of receipt, or damaged condition should be noted on the shippers record if accepted. Please contact us immediately since shippers may have limited time periods within which to honor shipping insurance which would limit our ability to provide a DOA exchange.
- Items must be returned in original condition complete with all items.
- Return Authorization Numbers must be requested within 15 days from product receipt date.
- For some manufacturers you may be asked to contact the manufacturer directly to comply with their return policies.
- Undamaged or Non-defective Products:
- Hardware Products:
- You may return an unopened product for exchange or refund within 30 days of your shipment date (as permitted by manufacturer's return policy).
- For products that are factory sealed, return of these items will (at the manufacturers option) be refused if the factory seal is broken.
- Safenet, Fortinet and SonicWall software & hardware products are not refundable.
- Other unsealed hardware products are generally returnable, subject to manufacturer policies.
- For some manufacturers you may be asked to contact the manufacturer directly for processing to comply with their return policies.
- After 30 days from your invoice date, you will be required to contact manufacturers directly for warranty repair, replacement or return of their products. All products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty against defects. See the manufacturer’s warrantys.
- Software Products:
- Multiple licenses for downloadable software are only returnable if allowed by manufacturer's policies.
- Trend Micro software is returnable within 30 days from the order date. Trend Micro's return policies and procedures will apply.
- Symantec software is returnable within 30 days from the order date. Symantec's return policies and procedures will apply.
- Fortinet and SonicWall product feature and software license activations are not refundable.
- eEye products are not returnable except under special circumstances. However, eEye does have a try before you buy full product evaluation for most of its products. Call us at 866-661-6685 to arrange an evaluation of a eEye product.
- Retail packaged software is not returnable if factory seal is broken.
- A 15% cancellation fee will be charged on return of these items.
- The original shipping charges will not be refunded to the customer. In the case of Free Shipping, eSecurityToGo's cost of shipping and handling will be deducted from the refund amount.
- RMA Processing
- RMA numbers can be applied for by using our online RMA application (Online RMA Application) or by calling 866-661-6685. No returns will be accepted without a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) Number.
- All products must be received by our Returns Processing Center within 7 days of your receipt of a Return Authorization Number. Items received after 7 days will be refused. All RMA numbers must appear on the shipping labels we provide on the back of your packing slip. PLEASE DO NOT MARK ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX.
- All items must be returned with all original packaging, including all warranty cards, manuals, cables, accessories, components, etc.
- The customer is responsible for shipping charges and insurance back to eSecurityToGo or to the manufacturer on all return shipments.
- Safety pack all items in a shipping-grade exterior box.
- It is highly suggested to use an insured trackable shipping method. Customers are responsible for safe delivery on returned items.
- Replacement product orders will not be shipped until the original item is received, inspected and processed. Once the item has been confirmed defective, the replacement will be shipped.
- Any deviation from the return policy outlined above will result in a delay of your refund or exchange, additional cancellation fees, or refusal of your return.
- Wrong Product Ordered. eSecurity attempts to provide the most accurate data on it's site. However, it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure product compatibility.
- Accuracy of Data.
eSecurityToGo obtains certain data directly from the manufacturer or distributor of certain products. While eSecurityToGo makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of this data, this web site could include typographical errors and/or technical inaccuracies. eSecurityToGo reserves the right to make improvements and/or changes to such data and/or this web site at any time. eSecurityToGo makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the data on this web site or the accuracy of advice given by eSecurityToGo employees, whether or not such advice is made in writing.
- Representations; Changes and Corrections. eSecurityToGo may make pricing changes needed to avoid material profit losses due to manufacturer price changes, changing market conditions or product discontinuation, even after orders and/or payment are accepted. eSecurityToGo may revise or rescind an order to correct an error or pricing issue not detected until after fulfillment of such order, and Customer may either accept eSecurityToGo's proposed revision to the order or rescind the order if such proposed revision is unacceptable. In the event an order is rescinded due to eSecurityToGo's error or pricing adjustment, eSecurityToGo will bear all shipping costs and Customer will receive a full refund for products returned in new condition. Although Internet orders generate an automatic confirmation and response e-mail, eSecurityToGo may change its pricing, product description or specification after any order confirmation or response e-mail but prior to shipment due to errors, changing market conditions, product discontinuation or typographical errors.
eSecurityToGo will typically arrange for shipping to the customer's destination; however, such costs are the responsibility of the customer except on items with free shipping (see below). All equipment will be delivered to Customer F.O.B. from eSecurityToGo's facility or the facilities of any of eSecurityToGo's vendors who are shipping directly to Customer. Regardless of the terms of shipment and who pays for freight, the risk of loss shall pass to Customer when the equipment is delivered to the transportation carrier, and eSecurityToGo is not responsible for any loss or damages to the equipment during shipment, however, eSecurityToGo does declare appropriate replacement value with its shippers to minimize the risk of loss and will insure its shipments. eSecurityToGo will use its best efforts to meet the delivery time stated but does not, under any circumstances, guarantee delivery by the stated time and is not responsible for any damages caused by the failure to meet the stated delivery time.
Free ground shipping is available on most orders over $750 (or the then current free shipping promotion amount). Free shipping is excluded on some products such as UPS devices like CyberPower and certain other product lines. The free ground shipping offer for any specific product is provided on each individual product purchase page and displays our “Free Shipping” logo. Electronic delivery products are delivered free by email or other electronic delivery method but will not show the free shipping logo. Shoppers can verify free shipping by adding a product to the cart and then viewing shipping costs in the cart. Any Free Shipping promotions apply to Continental U.S. Only.
Order Cutoff Time
In-Stock orders placed before 2 p.m. EST Monday - Friday will usually ship the same day. We make every effort to ship product the same day that it is ordered. Each order must go through the credit approval process and be transmitted to the shipping warehouse. Each shipping warehouse has cutoff times that vary by location. Orders that arrive at the shipping warehouse past the cutoff time will ship the next business day. Orders received on Saturday and Sunday will be processed on Monday.
Customer signature is required at the time of delivery for most shipments to ensure delivery to the purchaser.
Ground - We are currently offering FREE GROUND SHIPPING! (On certain orders, see free shipping)
Orders going to Alaska and Hawaii can not be shipped using this method.
Please see delivery options for shipping times and methods.
Shipping costs vary based on the method of shipment desired and the weight of the shipment. Delivery time varies based on the method selected (see delivery options).
eSecurityToGo has a growing business selling to customers in countries all around the world. To facilitate these sales transactions please be aware of the following international policies
to ensure that you receive the products you order and that our relationship is established on a firm foundation.
Where Does eSecurityToGo Sell
eSecurityToGo’s sales locations are growing and expanding from North America to Europe and beyond. Some vendors restrict sales to North America only. Ask your sales representative about specific products for your location. However, most products can be delivered to U.S. and all North America countries plus many can also be shipped to Europe. Click Here for Details
At eSecurityToGo, we strive to provide you with top-notch service from the moment you place your order to the moment it arrives on your doorstep. For this reason, we use some of the best shipping companies in the business. However, even the best can make mistakes; so if your order is overdue or you receive a damaged shipment, please get in touch with us for fast assistance. You can send email to email@example.com
or you can contact our Customer Care Department directly at 866-661-6685. When you call or email, please make sure we get your name, phone number, order number, and the date that the order was placed.
Most items are in stock and ship the same or following day. Customer will be notified if there are delays in shipping.
If you have further questions please contact Customer Service:
* Business days are Monday thru Friday and exclude Holidays.
Resellers wanting to buy products from eSecurityToGo should contact our Reseller Sales Department at 866-661-6685. We provide discounts for many products, plus we support our dealers.
Tax: Generally customers outside of California will not be charged any tax. Therefore, there is no need to fax over a reseller tax exemption form.
For California Resellers: Please place your first order online, and fax over your
reseller permit and this form with your Sales Order number to 866-661-6685. We will remove all tax from your order.
Volume Discounts We do offer volume discounts for many products. Please contact Sales at 866-661-6685.